Come party with a million people a day in celebrating important events in their lives! Evite, the largest digital invitation service, is looking for passionate software developers to join our small team in West Hollywood in sunny southern California.
What makes this job awesome?
- We are a fast-paced, energetic team that is committed to using the latest technology and research to take our products to the next level
- We offer full benefits, 401k with matching, and flexible work hours
- Our headquarters is in West Hollywood on Sunset Boulevard in the heart of Los Angeles, and our office is open, fun, and relaxed. See http://about.evite.com/
- We go to conferences, meetups, seminars, and require ongoing professional growth
- Your work will impact the lives of over a million people every day
What you’ll be doing:
- Help develop Evite's mobile application strategy alongside our Product Development team
- Architect, design and implement new features for our iOS-based mobile applications
- Developing prototypes for our next generation mobile applications
- Optimize applications to maximize speed and scale, factoring in mobile network latency and bandwidth constraints
- Advance our software development and automation test capabilities
- Working on an agile team with a highly flexible release schedule
What we want from you:
- 5+ years of iOS application development
- Experience developing multiple iOS applications end-to-end with previous approved products in the Apple app store
- Deep knowledge of Objective-C or Swift with strong object oriented design skills
- Strong proficiency in storyboards, auto-layout, and multi-threaded CoreData
- Know-how of Grand Central Dispatch, Core Animation, UI Transitions, StoreKit, APNS
- Successfully build client server applications using web services with a REST API
- Knowledge of iOS's common software design patterns and framework internals
- Passionate about technology, programming, and learning new things
- Strong written and verbal communication, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze, translate, and implement business requirements into technical solutions
- Knowledge of web related technologies like HTTP, HTML, CSS, caching layers, CDNs, etc.
- Expertise in mobile testing and continuous integration
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent work experience
This is a fast moving environment for self motivated individuals. If that's you, then whether you're just starting out or have a few years of experience we would love to hear from you. Send in a quick application and let's talk.
With over 32 million registered users, Evite (www.evite.com) is the leading digital invitation and social event planning brand. Evite's free, easy-to-use invitation designs kick off six million parties and gatherings every year. With 20,000 invitations sent every hour, and party-planning tools that handle hundreds of millions of RSVPs annually, Evite is responsible for more celebrations than any other online brand. Launched in 1998, Evite is headquartered in Los Angeles and is a wholly-owned operating business of Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: LVNTA).