Support all IT systems, including Cloud services, LAN, WAN, servers, workstations, telephone and related systems:
- Windows Clients
- Mac Clients
- VPN clients
- Google Apps for Business (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, etc)
- File and Print Servers
- iPhone, Android, and other mobile devices
- Manage phone administration software
- Video Conferencing hardware / software
- Anti-virus deployment and management
- Asset management
- Manage new hire setup
- Triage and resolve IT Help Desk tickets
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Conduct software and hardware evaluations, provide technical analysis and implement systems to meet the company’s IT goals.
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems
- Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to IT.
- Inventory and provide accounting for Evite resources including software, server, workstation and laptop systems.
- Develop a strategic IT plan with Management to meet the requirements of Evite’s overall growth plan to be reviewed on a regular basis with Management and adjusted as necessary.
- Outstanding customer service skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and a willingness to lend a hand with any project.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Experience with operating systems administration (Unix, Windows, OSX).
- Self-starter that requires minimal supervision and can provide oversight for any assigned projects
- Thorough knowledge of good server and system administration principles
- Obtain and/or maintain technical certifications necessary for continued EVITE growth and success.
- Maintain professionalism and good attitude with EVITE personnel and clients.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Windows Administration, Unix Administration, and OSX Administration: Software, Security, Login and logout functions, support of remote users via VPN technologies.
- 1+ years experience Internet Information Server(IIS), Web, FTP, SMTP a plus
- Experience in VMware and Datacenter management is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server and client Architecture a plus
- Jira and Confluence experience a plus
- At least one scripting language, Python is a plus.