Come party with a million people a day in celebrating important events in their lives! Evite, the world’s leading digital platform, is looking for passionate and creative Analyst – Sales/Finance to join our team in Los Angeles. We are looking for people who will contribute to our mission of bringing people together to celebrate their most important life moments.
How you will contribute to the team:
- Main analytical resource for the sales and finance teams
What you’ll be doing:
- (30%) Support the sales/revenue org with all ad-hoc requests for RFPs including:
- Qualitative data regarding site audience (Research sourced from Comscore)
- Quantitative data for site audiences (sourced from variety of internal tools and data stores)
- Cohesive stories that would blend both of the above
- (20%) Support the Head of Sales in finding new opportunities to maximize revenue yield
- Conduct a variety of analysis in a proactive manner to identify new opportunities
- Communicate benefit analysis/ROI/yield to stakeholders at all levels
- (20%) Support the Sales and Account strategy team with all daily/weekly and monthly analytics activities
- (20%) Support the Finance team with ad-hoc analysis and data requests by performing queries against the Data Warehouse(s).
- (10%) Assist in the management of the digital advertising rate card for Sales, setting rates for new ad products and adjusting rates for existing ad products based on historical yield, demand, sell-through rates, and industry trends
What you have:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Quantitative ability
- Strong business communication and storytelling ability that enables him/her to translate findings to stakeholders at all levels of hierarchy
You also have these:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics or other STEM fields with quantitative coursework
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role in the digital advertising domain
- Broad understanding of advertising industry, digital ad sales, online ad delivery, ad serving applications, and ad management systems
- Demonstrates a blend of business and technical skills and a successful track record of working cross functionally.
- Must be extremely organized, attentive to detail and team-oriented
- Gather requirements for analytical outputs such as reporting/forecasting, communicate timelines and drive these to delivery by collaborating with data engineers and analytics staff
- Meet and exceed internal stakeholder expectations in an proactive and autonomous manner
Technical Skills and requirements
- Advanced excel skills – pivot tables, lookups, advanced functions like index/match, macros etc.
- Intermediate SQL skills - Must be able to explain joins, unions, views etc. (will be tested in SQL)
- Analytical functions (RANK, DENSE_RANK, NTILE, ROW_NUMBER etc.)
- Has working knowledge of reporting automation and BI systems. e.g. – Tableau, Looker, Microstrategy, Business Objects etc.
*Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.