Evite is seeking a Software Automation Engineer to assist with test automation and framework development to improve our ability to deliver quality software at a rapid pace. This position will work closely with other Software Engineering, QA, and DevOps personnel to mature automation practices across the entire Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) and assist with automated test creation and manual testing efforts for mobile and desktop experiences.
What makes this job awesome?
- We are a fast-paced, energetic team that is committed to using the latest technology and research to take our products to the next level.
- We offer full benefits, 401k with matching and flexible work hours.
- Our headquarters is in Downtown LA and our office is open, fun and relaxed.
- We go to conferences, meetups, seminars and encourage ongoing professional growth.
- Your work will impact the lives of over a million people every day.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in developing automation scripts.
- Assisting with development of a QA automation framework for web and mobile to improve continuous integration including automation of smoke, integration, and regression tests.
- Assist with adoption of QA automation tools and processes including training and documentation of their use.
- Perform manual feature integration and regression testing of web and mobile applications.
- Develop QA dashboards to guide process quality improvements and assess project quality.
- Actively involved in all stages of the SDLC including creation of test automation, detailed test plans, test cases, and test scenarios.
- Implement performance, stress, and security testing of the Evite API.
- Participate in daily SCRUM standups as part of product development.
What we want from you:
- At least 5 years of QA automation experience for commercial web and mobile applications.
- Demonstrated ability to advance QA automation through the entire SDLC and integrate with continuous delivery processes.
- Experience in the setup and use of browser automation (Selenium and Selenium Grid), Performance Testing, and Web Performance Monitoring tools.
- Experience with mobile application testing, both manual and automated testing.
- Knowledge of RESTFUL APIs, relational & non-relational DBs (i.e. Postgres/MySQL).
- Ability to write Python code (preferred) to test APIs or other system components as appropriate.
- Experience writing Selenium automation scripts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to expand your skill sets and learn new technologies.
- Proficient working with a Unix/Linux operating system.
- BA/BS (Computer Science preferred), or equivalent experience.
Note: Evite will not provide relocation assistance for this position
With over 32 million registered users, Evite (www.evite.com) is the leading digital invitation and social event planning brand. Evite's free, easy-to-use invitation designs kick off six million parties and gatherings every year. With 20,000 invitations sent every hour, and party-planning tools that handle hundreds of millions of RSVPs annually, Evite is responsible for more celebrations than any other online brand. Launched in 1998, Evite is headquartered in Los Angeles and is a wholly-owned operating business of Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: LINTA).